Canada is a warm, lavish, profitable, and welcoming country that has always provided flexibility and ease for permanent residency status. There are many skilled immigrants who relocate for better exposure and opportunities. The most prominent ways to get the Canada PR are – Express Entry Program, Provincial Nominee Program(PNP), and Quebec Skilled Workers Program (QSWP)
The Express Entry Program
The Express Entry Program is a highly lucrative program for skilled workers which offer the fastest processing in six months or even less in few cases.
The Three Economic Immigration program under the Express Entry is –
- Federal Skilled workers program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
All the profiles are submitted in the express entry pool and ranked as per the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Point score.
Federal Skilled workers program (FSWP)
Canada Permanent Residency (PR) point calculator through Express Entry program means meeting the Comprehensive Ranking System CRS Point calculator score of the draw as decide by the IRCC based on the credentials of the applicants. For, Federal Skilled Workers Program(FSWP), the 67 Point score is the selection score. It is a stream for those workers who have never lived in Canada before and they would like to work and settle in Canada.
The process starts with filling of the application. To apply under the Express Entry – Federal Skilled Workers Program(FSWP), one needs to be meet the eligibility requirements, which are –
- The candidates need to have full-time work experience for at least one year in the concerned occupation. The work experience should be within the past ten years.
- The candidates’ work experience should be in one of the skill types, NOC Skill Type O, A, or B
- NOC Skill Type O (Management Occupations) or
- NOC Skill Level A (Professional Occupations) or
- NOC Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades)
- There is a minimum English requirement of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB 7). For this, you can take IELTS or CELPIP.
- If you know an additional official language, then you can get extra points by taking the Test d’evaluation de francais (French Exam Test)
- Having a minimum required educational qualification is essential. A Canadian Diploma, Bachelor, trade certificate, or Foreign Qualification is assessed by Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).
- No criminal records or serious health problems.
Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
If the applicant can score 67 points out of 100, they will be eligible for the Federal Skilled Workers Program(FSWP). In this selection program of the Federal Skilled Workers Program(FSWP), the score is calculated based on age, language, education, work experience, and adaptability.
Let us look at how the point scores are calculated.
|Age||A Maximum of 12 Points|
|Language Skills||A Maximum of 24 Points + 4 points (If you know the Second language)|
|Educational Qualification||A Maximum of 25 points|
|Work Experience||A Maximum of 15 Points|
|Adaptability||A Maximum of 10 Points|
|Arranged Employment||A Maximum of 10 Points|